Warning! This is a preliminary software. Use it at your own risk.
Welcome to ODRA eIDE2!
ODRA eIDE2 is a new version of the Integrated Development Environment
for the ODRA. This edition is based on Eclipse and Xtext.
- Syntax coloring
- Native and ODRA DB error analysis
- Semantic navigation among artefacts
- Javadoc-like tooltips
- Many more native Eclipse goodies...
Learn more »
My latest paper regarding the eIDE2
It is well known that the best way of experiencing a new technology is to try it yourself. Thus, walk through available tutorials (more to come):
ODRA eIDE2 uses Eclipse updating technology.
The Update Site url:
View details »
- (Stack-Based Architecture) is a formal methodology addressing object-oriented database query and programming languages.
- (Stack-Based Query Language) is a query/programming language following the SBA principles.
- is a prototype object-oriented database management system following the SBA philosophy and implementing SBQL.
- ODRA eIDE2
- is a new version of the Integrated Development Environment for the ODRA.
- is a new version of a web framework for the ODRA.
More information about SBA, SBQL and ODRA could be found on the official site: http://www.sbql.pl/.