Warning! This is a preliminary software. Use it at your own risk.
Eclipse Update Site
In order to install/update the ODRA eIDE2
follow the procedure:
- make sure that you have installed the XText release of the Eclipse (tested with eclipse-dsl-kepler-R-win32-x86_64). You can download the entire release or upgrade your current version;
- In Eclipse choose Help -> Install New Software... from the menu bar and press the Add... button;
- Name: ODRA Update Site
- Url: http://eide2.pjwstk.edu.pl/update/
- Select ODRA eIDE2 and click the Next button.
- Follow the wizard and all necessary software should be downloaded and installed.
Remember to try all the eIDE2 tutorials!